For JACoW Conference Organizers and Editors
JACoW team members fill a variety of roles with different responsibilities, all of which contribute to the JACoW website, the JACoW collaboration, and ultimately to the sharing of research and development in the accelerator community. This section contains information to help team members successfully meet those responsibilities.
What's in this Section and How It's Organized
This section is in the process of being reorganized to consolidate redundant information, make things easier to find, and add new items. When complete this section will comprise all the information specifically for the team that is now in the "for Organizers", "for JACoW Team", and "Tools" sections.
- JACoW Team: Members and roles list (in development: experts)
- Publishing on JACoW: About JACoW, benefits of publishing on the website, and how to do it
- Hosting a JACoW Conference: Roles, tasks, timelines, and scaling information for smaller conferences (in development: interactive timeline that can be modified with your specific conference data)
- Tutorials and presentations: Help arranged by topic and by meeting.
- SPMS Manual: Everything SPMS: requesting permission to use, installation, parameter setup, and instructions for each module.
- Proceedings production: Tasks and timelines for before, during, and after the conference
- Tools: Items used in proceedings production such as software, keywords, central repository, file servers, etc.
- Activities: Team projects, meetings, and reports
If you can't find what you're looking for or have suggestions, please contact Charlie Horak , web content manager. If you have questions/comments on a specific page or topic, contact the person listed on that page.