Traveling to Canada

eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is a new entry requirement -- now in effect'

What you need to know to come to Canada:

Visas: If traveling from outside Canada, you may need a visa to enter Canada. To request an invitation letter to attach to your Visitor's Visa application please send your request by email to Jana at:

Do I need a visa or eTA to come to Canada?
You better check here: